Thursday, August 6, 2009

Paris Hiltons's New BFF!!

Yes I am pathetic! I totally watch this show! I am so lame! It really is quite entertaining though! It really is one of my guilty pleasures!

I watched the first season and I didn't think that Paris picked the right person! I know i'm a dork! I had my favorites on the second season right away! I LOVED Stephen! He is so adorable!

Paris actually picked who I wanted her too! It was down to 2 girls and Paris totally shocked everyone and picked Stephen who she had eliminated from the competition the week before!

I'm so glad Paris picked him! He is such an adorable, sweet boy! I'd want him to be my BFF too!

1 comment:

The Workmans said...

WOW!!! I can't believe you totally threw yourself under the bus on this one!! Hahaha, I can't stand Paris Hilton!! You might have wanted to keep this one to yourself. ;) You are so funny!!