Saturday, August 1, 2009

Barefoot

Last night I finally finished reading Barefoot! I absolutely LOVED it! It was such a great book! I really loved the story of the 3 women and there lives! I didn't want it to end! I am so glad that Sara picked this book for us to read! She totally judged the book by the cover and I'm so thrilled that she did! I can't wait to read another book by Elin Hilderbrand! This book was such a fun summer read! It is a book that I will want to re-read every few years! So great! If you need a good book to read, this one was wonderful! I really loved it and highly recommend it!

1 comment:

The Workmans said...

YAY!! I am so glad you finished it. I am even more glad you loved it! I did too! We'll have to read another of her books here pretty soon. This time you can pick which one! ;)