Monday, August 31, 2009

Crusin'

Alex and I went on a cruise a couple weeks ago to Mexico! It was just a quick weekend trip but we had a blast! I have seriously been slacking! I wanted to put up these pictures weeks ago! I gotta get back into the swing of things!

It took us quite a while to actually get to Long Beach to leave on our cruise! I seriously have the worst luck! Our flight to Long Beach was canceled and then we tried to get onto the flight to San Diego and that was totally booked! Our only other option was to fly Southwest! Boo!

Then we almost missed that flight to LAX because our luggage somehow went to San Diego! It was a disaster! Jetblue was so amazing and got someone to deliver our bag to the boat! The only problem with that was the guy was a retard and we almost didn't get our stuff! It was such a fiasco trying to get on the boat!


After we got on the boat it was finally smooth sailing! Al and I had a blast just hanging out in our room watching movies!

The towel creatures they make on the cruise ships are always my favorite part! They are so cool!

Us chilling in Ensenada! We decided to not do any excursions and just explore the city! It was really fun! I had the best lunch ever! I heart Mexican food so much!


Cuddling in our matching Cardinals shirts, cute!

I loved the Bunny towel creature! I thought that it was so cute! It was eating some sushi! I know I'm a dork!

The sushi was some of the best food we had on the cruise ship! Having celiac disease sucks! The food that I could eat on the boat wasn't the best!


We had a great time but it was way too short! Next time we will have to go on a longer cruise!

5 comments:

The Workmans said...

I'm so jealous! I want to go on a cruise so bad!! It looks like you guys had so much fun!

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Love the matching shirts!

Julie said...

I love the towel animals too. But I must admit that a monkey hanging from the ceiling and wearing our sunglasses scared me one night.

Brattany :) said...

The monkey was pretty awesome! We need to go on a family trip again when Boxy Woxy gets home! Half us fly free now!

Julie said...

Weird to think about Trent coming home, but we want to plan something fun.