Monday, August 17, 2009

Naughty Girl!!

Lilly is so bad! She gets locked in her cage whenever we leave the house because she still likes to chew everything! Alex came home from working on Saturday night and this is what he came home to! Lilly chewed a hole threw her cage and then tried to climb out of the hole! The only problem is that she got stuck and had to stand that like for probably an hour! She is so bad! I was at the cabin when I received this awesome picture to my phone! She is terrible! I learned my lesson! Her next cage will be metal and not plastic! Bad dog!!

3 comments:

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

That is funny!

The Workmans said...

What a naughty puppy!! I think it's so funny though! She is one smart doggy!

j cakes said...

I dont think she chewed the hole. I am pretty sure that her whip for a tail did that.