Monday, August 3, 2009

JEALOUS!!!

I am so jealous!! Alex and Tyson are headed to NYC tonight!! I wish I was going! The boys are headed to New York to hang out and watch a couple base ball games! I was technically invited but I decided to stay home, I tag along enough on all the 'boys' trips that Al goes on! I think that I really need to plan some sort of a girls trip! I am dying to go to NYC this year in December and I love any excuse to get out of Utah! I hope the boys have a great time! I will be so lonely and bored with Al gone!

1 comment:

The Workmans said...

I am so jealous too! But hey, Jon is out of town this week as well so we should get together and play lots! I think we have a bit of movies to catch up on and maybe another craft day ;) If you are ever in need of a quick girls trip you can count me in. Just let me know when and where!!