Friday, August 7, 2009

Shopaholic!!

Last night Sara and I finally watched Confessions of a Shopaholic! We have been reading all the Shopaholic books and have wanted to see this movie for months! I thought that it was a really cute movie! It isn't as good or as funny as the books but I knew that it was just loosely based on them! Isla Fisher is so funny! I absolutely love her and she did an amazing job playing Becky Bloomwood! I thought that Suze, Becky's BFF was perfect as well! Exactly like I imagined her! Luke Brandon though I was a bit disappointed! He wasn't cute enough! And Tarkie he was way too cute and not weird enough!! I'm such a nerd! I really did enjoy the movie it was a fun chick flick!

1 comment:

The Workmans said...

I am so glad we were able to finally watch this!! It was so cute! I have had so much fun reading the books, and absolutely love them too. I think I might have to buy this movie cause I really liked it!