Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Crazy!!

I am 100 percent convinced that I have a ghost living in my home! On Tuesday I was leaving the house and I decided to leave the tv on all day in my room so it would be noisy in the house. I don't really like the idea of my house being so quiet and inviting to robbers! Yes I'm a dork! I got home after work and I was in my room getting changed when it occurred to me that the tv was off! No one had been in my room all day! Weird! Why does the ghost just do random things like turn the tv off? No clue!

3 comments:

The Workmans said...

That is really weird! Maybe you have a green ghost?? Not likely, but possible. He thought you would want to save some money so he turned it off?? Ha, just kidding! Really crazy, and hopefully he only comes around when you are gone.

Unknown said...

Umm, call me crazy but don't you think you're forgetting about the most obvious explanation: that Dad heard the TV and turned it off for you? And secondly, those huge dogs of yours would probably deter a robbery.

Unknown said...

I asked Dad if he turned it off! That was my first thought too! It must have been bothering him but he hadn't been home all day and never went upstairs! I'm totally paranoid that Sammy would just let robbers into the house! She would be too scared to attack them!