Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Marked!!

I just finished reading Marked! It is the first book in the House of Night series! So far I'm totally hooked! I read this book in 2 days! It is such a quick read! I couldn't put it down! I'm dying to know what happens! I really loved it! I love Zoey, the main character! She is so cute! She is a 16 year old and it is so funny the way she thinks and describes everything! She is very entertaining! I can't wait to read the rest of the books in the series! If you are looking for a fun series about Vampires and such this one is great so far!!

1 comment:

The Workmans said...

I am so glad you liked the book! We will have to read the second one soon! I am so happy you read it so fast. Now we can talk about it and all that fun stuff. I can't wait to find out what happens in Betrayed!!