Friday, August 14, 2009

Betrayed

I just finished Betrayed! The second book in the House of Night Series! I am addicted to these books! I seriously cannot put them down! I am so glad that Sara said we should read them! I really am loving them so much! I am dying to know what happens! Betrayed totally just ends and leaves you wanting more! This book was sad! I cried, I'm so pathetic!! I cannot wait to read the third one! This is definitely a series I'm going to want to read over and over again!

3 comments:

The Workmans said...

I loved it too! I am totally hooked and can not wait to read Chosen. I'm so glad you like them. I am always nervous to suggest anything like this to people cause what if they don't like it. But so far all of the suggestions have been good ones!!

Mandy said...

i just started the first one. have you read the sookie stackhouse (true blood)? they are amazing

Brattany :) said...

Good! I'm glad you are reading them Mandy! I hope you like them as much as I do!! I want to read the Sookie Stackhouse books! They are on my list!