Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Books I want to read this year...

I always have so many books that I want to read and then I always forget them when its time to start a new book! So I thought it might be helpful if I wrote down all the books I want to read this year!

January
Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult
The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield

February
The Host by Stephanie Meyer
Tales of Beedle the Bard by Jk Rowling

March
Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult

April
The Sight by David Clement-Davies
Fell by David Clement-Davies

May
Marley and Me by John Grogan
Marked by PC Cast

June
Betrayed by PC Cast
Chosen by PC Cast

July
Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince by Jk Rowling
Untamed by PC Cast

August
Hunted by PC Cast
My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult

September
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski

October
Ghost Story by Peter Straub
Salem's Lot by Stephen King


November
The Kite Runner
Stiff The Curious Case of Human Cadavers by Mary Roach

December
Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls

6 comments:

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

you can borrow stiff, the glass castle and little women if you want

Brattany :) said...

Thanks Deeds! You are the best! Hopefully I wont keep them as long as I have had the thirteenth tale!

The Workmans said...

That is so funny you chose Salem's Lot. I have that book!! I am excited to read all those books. If I could just get through Breaking Dawn!! ARG!

Julie said...

I finally finished nineteen minutes. You can have it next. You should join a book club with all your reading! Or start one!

Koali said...

i hear the host sucks...

The Workmans said...

I hear you suck!! BAAAHHH, just kidding KUllY! Britt we need to come up with a rockstar name for our book club!!