Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Jeans...

I am in search of a new cute pair of jeans! I am in love with True Religion jeans these days and have never owned a pair and now is the time to actually get a pair or two! You can get them for cheap (well cheaper, not exactly cheap) at Urban Blues!

I really like these ones because they don't look like they would be super tight and just more of an every day jean!


I like these ones a lot but not as much as some of the other ones with a button back pocket!


These ones are so cute too! They look more like an every day jean!

I love these ones! They are so cute!

I am in love with these ones too! They are probably my favorite!


I like all of these ones so much but I can't decide what ones I like the best! Will you guys give me your opinion on them? Good jeans are hard to come by so I need help!!

1 comment:

The Workmans said...

Ok, so hands down you should get the last two pairs! They are so dang cute! I will show you this other website on Monday that I found! You are going to LOVE it!