Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Lost Luggage

We got home safely from New Orleans but without our luggage! I am very angry with Continental Airlines! They have no clue apparently where our stuff is! I want my clothes! I have so many of my favorite sweaters in my bag! As of right now they are saying that they are going to reimburse us but I would just rather have my clothes because I'm sure that I wont be able so find any of the same articles of clothing! They seriously suck! I'm never flying with them again! I will blog about our entire trip tomorrow!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

That is awful! Sorry honey! Remember when we got to Cancun and my bag wasn't there? At least I got it back though.

The Workmans said...

That really sucks!! Atleast they didn't loose it on the way to New Orleans!! That would have REALLY sucked!