Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Year's Resolutions...

I have never been the type of person to make New Year's Resolutions but I thought that this year I should do it!


I plan to work out more! I am sadly getting old and need to get in better shape!

I want to eat healthier! I love fruit and I eat tons of it but I need to eat more veggies!


I never drink water and I really am going to make a huge effort to drink more this year!


I plan to read a lot more this year! I love to read but never make enough time for it! There are so many great books out there that I want to read! This year my goal is to read on average 2 books a month!


The Last 5 months my house has been a complete disaster all the time! I am going to try so hard to be a better housewife and keep our house clean!

4 comments:

The Workmans said...

You help me stick to mine and I'll help you stick to yours!!! Good Luck!!

Brattany :) said...

That sounds like a plan!

Unknown said...

You have to clean the house in that outfit though.

The Workmans said...

Only you Al!! LOL