Wednesday, January 7, 2009

NEW ORLEANS!! (Nawlins)

We had so much fun in New Orleans! I loved the city but its a bit scary in some places! Everyone there that we met was so nice! Everyone there just wants to be your friend and chat! I loved the city and can't wait to go back!

This is us on New Years Eve on Bourbon Street! I was still feeling sick so I went to bed before midnight! I suck!


The 4 of us had a nice dinner at some random restaurant off Bourbon on New Years Eve! The food is so good!


Having Celiac Disease in New Orleans sucked so bad! Everything is deep fried! But I could have this Spinach Artichoke dip! It was so amazing! The chips were so good! They put parmasian cheese all over them!


Alex is so much braver than I am! He tried alligator! This is an Alligator Po Boy! Po boys are huge there! Every restaurant you go to they serve them there!


This is what Bourbon Street looks like on New Years! You can't even move! Trying to walk me back to our room so I could go to bed was impossible!


I had to take a picture of this because when you google New Orleans a picture of this comes up and I used it in a blog a month ago so I had to put it in! I'm lame!


This is a picture of the crowd walking to the Sugar Dome! It was so crazy! They just shut down the streets and we walked down the middle! There were so many people!

On the walk I had to take a picture of Spencer enjoying his cigar! (cigars are gross, sorry Spence!)


Alex and I before the game! Our seats were so good! GO UTES!!


Spencer, Alex, and I at the game! We had so much fun at the game! We were so giddy!

31 - 17!!! HOLY CRAP!!! I could not believe how well the Utes played! We loved it! 3 touch downs in 7 minutes! It was so amazing being there!


This is us celebrating our victory! It was so EPIC! I serious didn't expect the Utes to win but I'm so glad they killed Bama!


This was during the trophy ceremony! It was so great!


This was way too funny!! On our walk back from the game an Alabama fan had this shirt on! It had the score from a different game that Alabama had won but it was too funny that it was the same score that we just happened to beat them by! We got so sick of Bama fans! They just kept saying Roll Tide and that apparently was their way of talking trash! Alex says that Alabama fans are worse than BYU fans! By the end I would say I agree! So many of them were looking to fight after the game!

We were out walking around and exploring and I thought that this was really cool! Alex made so much fun of me every time I took a picture! He said I was an embarrassment because I'm such a tourist!


On the last night that we were there it was pouring rain! It was so crazy! We were soaked and it was so humid and surprisingly hot!

4 comments:

The Workmans said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I wish we were there!

Natalie said...

I am so jealous you guys got to go!!!! How fun!

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Fun, fun fun! Did you guys go to Cafe Dumonde?

Brattany :) said...

No we didn't! Is it good? I wish we would have done more stuff but I was still sick and had no energy! I went out looking for Banksy art! I didn't see any though! I walked out in the ghetto to find some and Alex and Spencer got a bit nervous so we left! I tried really hard though!