Saturday, January 24, 2009

Laundry...

I am really starting to hate doing laundry! I have a little bit of O.C.D. when it comes to my clothes and Alex clothes! They have to be folded perfectly and everything has its own spot so that way you know whats missing! I'm a bit crazy, I know! But it takes me so long to put everything away! Last weekend I did 12 loads of laundry!! That is a bit ridiculous! I hate it that you think you have finally caught up but then the next week there is at least 4 more loads to do! It never ends!

2 comments:

The Workmans said...

OCD MAJORLY!!! Ha, just kidding! I get really irritated when Jon does laundry because he folds everything the same. I have a specific way of folding my pants and shirts. Usually we have to fold our own clothes! Unless he's not home....hahaha then I do it!! I am wierd too!!

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

You guys go through A LOT of clothes! I do about 3-4 loads a week.
I get the whole OCD thing. I have a special way to put clothes away too. In fact I will only let Trav put away the hanging stuff because he doesnt know how to do the folding the "right way".