Thursday, January 29, 2009

My 100

Sara did this list on her blog and I thought it was so cute so naturally I decided to copy her! It was so hard coming up with this many things but really fun!

1. I am so in love with Alex!


2. I hate touching raw meat
3. If I could I would eat pizza every day for the rest of my life
4. I loathe yard work!
5. I spent 10 hours alone at the Met and loved it!


6. I have a high tolerance for pain
7. I have never been to Moab
8. I have a huge weakness for chai
9. I am a morning person
10. I love Cafe Rio


11. I have a passion for reading
12. I hate to mop
13. My biggest fear is that I wont be able to have kids
14. I want to have a big family 5 or 6 kids
15. I really want to go skydiving


16. I hate it when good things happen to bad people
17. My favorite color is blue
18. I love going to the Opera
19. I have had 2 Ovarian cysts rupture
20. I use to eat Mayo by the spoonful


21. I wish I was taller
22. I don't hold grudges
23. I'm a happy person
24. I always save the best bite of food for last
25. I hate runny eggs! They have to be thoroughly cooked, scambled are my favorite right now


26. I love to travel
27. I have never flown first class before
28. I was a vegetarian
29. I love climbing trees
30. I hate milk


31. I hate filing
32. I have expensive taste
33. I love cream cheese on everything
34. I am a little bit OCD
35. I have a fetish for coach purses


36. I'm a visual leaner
37. I'm not high maintence
38. I don't like talking on the phone
39. I have cronic fatigue
40. I love yoga


41. I love snowboarding
42. I had my appendix out when I was 16
43. I have flown on a private jet
44. I love my family and Al's family so much
45. I hate zucini and squash


46. I love playing games
47. When I was a kid I would over eat to the point it made me through up!
48. I saw someone die on Christmas Eve, so terrible
49. I have been betrayed by a bestfriend
50. Anatomy was one of my favorite classes


51. I had Giardia and at the end of it I weighed 80 pounds
52. Art fascinates me
53. I love watching movies
54. I wish I was more organized
55. I love to drive fast


56. My favorite thing to do is cuddle with Alex
57. I hate it when people walk slow
58. I talk to myself
59. I can't cut straight with scissors
60. I love to dance around the house while I clean


61. I'm a perfectionist
62. I love to shop
63. I love Abercrombie's clothes
64. I wish I had more good girlfriends
65. I love my naughty dogs


66. I'm very sensitive
67. I like to do and say things that shock people
68. I'm pretty open minded
69. I cry when I get embarrassed
70. I love to draw but rarely do


71. I'm very easy going
72. I wish I had a better memory
73. I'm very shy
74. I would love to live in New York
75. I hate taking medicine


76. I love getting my nails done, it makes me feel so girly
77. I hate being rushed
78. I love going tanning during the winter to get warm
79. I hate using public restrooms
80. I had a pet duck when I was a kid


81. I hope that someday I'm a good parent
82. I'm always tired
83. I am very accident prone
84. I love to laugh
85. I'm a really big nerd and I don't care


86. I can't go anywhere without chapstick
87. I love taking naps
88. I'm a little bit dislexic, sometimes I mix up numbers
89. I'm very indesisive
90. I love playing Dance Dance Revolution


91. I'm suppose to be tested every year for MS
92. I prefer to be in my PJ's
93. I love being at the beach
94. I have 11 white spots on my brain and should only have 2
95. I really want a malamute puppy someday


96. I hate my teeth and really want veneers
97. I wish I could have a massage weekely
98. I struggle still with my rights and lefts
99. I would love to own my own clothing line someday
100. I love my life with my husband and am so grateful to have him in my life! I couldn't be happier!

5 comments:

The Workmans said...

I loved reading all that, it helps me understand you a little better! HA, just kidding! It was fun getting to know more about you! And.... If you ever get DDR you BETTER invite me over!!

Julie said...

wow! that's quite a list! We have a few things in common. I too love to travel, hate runny eggs, save the best bite for last and I love Alex!

It's fun to get to know more about you!

The Workmans said...

I absolutely HATE Organic milk I have decided! Stupid Jeremy!! UGH!

Leslie said...

Do NOT go sky-diving or drive fast! Luloo!

Brattany :) said...

Mom, you are such a dork!! YOU HAVE BEEN SKYDIVING!!!!