Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Celebrity Crushes Part 3.....(the blond edition)

Today is another round of celebrity crushes! We still haven't run out! I noticed that most of our crushes have darker hair so this month is the Blond Edition!!



I have always had a bit of a crush on Paul Walker, ever since She's All that! He is so gorgeous!



























Alex has a huge crush on Kendra Wilkinson! She is so funny, sporty, and cool that watching her on Girls Next Door, I wish she was my friend! But I'd have to keep Al awa
y from her! Just teasing! I have a crush on her too!




























I love
Denise Richards! She is so gorgeous and so funny! She is so beautiful! Alex totally loves her too!























3 comments:

The Workmans said...

I am going to have to agree on Paul Walker! He is gorgeous! His eyes are amazing too!!

susie said...

There is an article on Kendra this week in US magazine. I'll give you my copy.

Jamilyn and Clark said...

Paul Walker is extremely attractive. I'm so sorry your basement flooded. That totally sucks and must have been such a pain to clean up.