Monday, January 12, 2009

JetBlue...


Alex just got a job with Jetblue and I am so excited! We get to fly free! I really hope that we get to take advantage of the free flights! There are so many places we want to go this year and hopefully we can go to a lot of new places!

Here is a list of the places I want to go hopefully this year!!
  • San Francisco - Alex has never been and my sister lives there! Hopefully we can go in May and hit up a baseball game or two!
  • Long Beach - We want to go to the beach and Disneyland with my mom and sisters
  • New York City - I love New York! I would love to be able to go there a lot this year! Alex and I have both been there before but not with each other!
  • Bermuda - I would love to go to Bermuda! I love any place that is warm!
  • Nassau - I have always wanted to go the Bahamas so bad! We might have to just do one of these amazing tropical places but I want to go to all of them some day!
  • Aruba - Looks so amazing!
  • St Maarten - Looks wonderful too! I really want to go on a vacation where its warm so bad! Can ya tell?
Here is the list of where Alex wants to go this year!
  • Chicago - He is a huge Cardinals fan and wants to see the Cards play against the Cubs! Which is shocking that he would want to go there because he absolutely hates the Cubs!
  • Boston - He wants to watch the Cards play against the Redsox!
  • Pittsburg - He wants to see the Cards play the Pirates!
  • San Francisco - He wants to go because he's never been! Poor boy! That is where I was born! And he also wants to see the Cards play the Giants or the A's!
  • New York City - He wants to watch the Cards play against the Mets. I want to see the Yankees play! And to visit my Uncle!
  • San Diego - He wants to see the Cards play the Padres!
I think Al is going to have to go on a few 'boys' trips without me! It might be too much baseball for me to handle! I can't wait til we can fly free! Its going to be wonderful!

6 comments:

Koali said...

or i could just go with you and we could party it up! haha

The Workmans said...

That is going to be so awesome! We will for sure have to do NYC this December! If you guys go to the Bahamas you better invite us!!

Julie said...

I might want to tag along on a few trips.(that was bold of me-I know) New York in the spring sounds wonderful to me! I've also never been to Chicago or Boston.

Unknown said...

Sweetheart! the Cards don't play in Boston this year. I do want to see Fenway park. So, Boston is still on my list.

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

You guys are turning into travel whores. Im jealous! All of those places sound fun!

tortured mormon mom said...

Coach Al,
Have I ever told you how much I like you?
You have always been a hero to me.
And if you don't know what to do with extra tickets, just give me a call.

-Star WardBaller, Jake McNeil