Monday, January 26, 2009

Tag, I'm it!

My dearest friend Nat tagged me! I am a total sucker for tags! They are so fun! I couldn't resist!


20 Years Ago…














1. I was 3 years old, fat and happy
2. We just moved to Long Beach from Marin
3. I was copying my sister with everything she did! I wanted to be just like her!


10 Years Ago...




















1. I was 13 and in 8th grade and practically lived at Natalie's
2. I played on 2 different soccer teams
3. I went snowboarding for the first time and never went back to skiing

5 years ago…















1. I was so thrilled about the fact that my stepdad moved out!
2. I was loving college and my new found freedom!
3. Started working at Caffe Expresso

3 years ago…
















1. I was in love with Alex and almost engaged!
2. I bought my first car!
3. I moved out of my mommy's house and lived on my own for a bit

1 year ago…







1. Alex started his own business!
2. We went to Hawaii together for the first time
3. Al's brother, Boxy left on his mission

This year so far… (hard since it's only January...)














1. We went to New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl
2. My cousin, Ailsa left on her mission
3. Alex stared working for Jetblue

Yesterday…




















1. I went snowboarding with my adorable husband
2. Cuddled with Al and my girls and caught up on our silly tv shows
3. Went to my aunts for dinner with the fam

Today…














1. I got up and went to work
2. I went to the grocery store
3. I will go to bed early tonight

Tomorrow…















1. I'm going to get up early and going to work
2. Cleaning my messy house
3. Relaxing with Alex on the couch and watch a movie


Next Year…

















1. I will consider having a baby (maybe)
2. We will hopefully own a house
3. We will do lots more traveling

I tag Sara, Koali, and Deeds! It was a pretty fun tag!

1 comment:

The Workmans said...

I loved the tag! I totally laughed when I saw the cleaning bucket!! Good picture! Hey if you get pregnant next year maybe we can have our babies close to each other!! That would be super great!