Sunday, May 31, 2009

3 Years Ago...

3 years ago today, the love of my life took me to Tuscany for dinner! We went to Tuscany for dinner on our first date and there we were reliving it! I hoped that Al would pop the question... We ate dinner and nothing. We left and I was a bit disappointed that I had gotten my hopes up! Oh well I thought! Then we got a call from our good friend Matt saying that there was an emergency and we had to hurry over to his house! He needed his friends to talk to! Apparently someone had died! We walked around back as always and to my surprise there were rose petals and candles everywhere going down the back stairs! Then I remembered that Matt's backyard was where we had our first kiss! I don't even remember what Al said but I remember bawling like a baby! It was the best day thus far of my life!

1 comment:

The Workmans said...

Awww that's so cute!!