Saturday, May 23, 2009

Finally....OPEN!!

Yep, thats right! Rage is now officially open!! I can't wait to go! Sadly we can't go today! I get to help my mom all morning with her pool and her yard for our bbq on Monday! Alex gets to go do a tile job for Marky!



This is probably the best ride at Rage! It is so fun! You go head first down the slide on a little blue mat!


We really want to go Sunday and maybe Monday as well, but the weather isn't looking too great! Its suppose to be thundering and lightning all day! I hope that it can hold off til the evening so we can get in a full day at Rage first!!

2 comments:

The Workmans said...

I hope you guys get to go to Rage! It's been raining here too :( I can't wait to go with you guys this summer!! We are going to have a blast. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

The Workmans said...

P.s. You better get reading! I should have the book read by the end of trip and I will be starting Shopaholic takes Manhattan!! We need a book club day!