Friday, May 15, 2009

Bunco Night!!


Last night I went to fill in at Bunco Night! My aunt Lenore plays Bunco once a month with some of her friends and I went to fill in and so did my Mommy! I was a bit nervous because I had kind of forgotten how to play! I hadn't filled in on a game in 5 years! I couldn't believe how long it had been! I had a wonderful time playing and I ended up being the winner at my table! I always lose and never get anything! I was ecstatic! My prize was this adorable napkin holder! I absolutely love it! I really love playing Bunco and wished I had a group of friends to play with! Anyone interested? At the very least I think it would be fun to just have a Bunco game night! I guess I should plan one! Alex and I both love playing!

1 comment:

The Workmans said...

We should do a game night and play!! Sounds like you had tons of fun!! I can't wait to see your prize!