Sunday, May 17, 2009

We Finally Did It!

Alex and I finally did it! We have wanted to get tattoo's of our wedding date somewhere on our bodies for quite some time now. We have been talking about doing this for well over a year and I got tired of us just talking about it all the time so I said lets go make an appointment today! I thought it would take a while to get an appointment but I was wrong! They did them about 2o minutes later! Good thing I already had decided how I wanted it written and where I wanted it! I decided I wanted it on my left wrist and Alex wanted it around his wedding ring finger but they told him it wouldn't fit! So Alex make a quick decision to get it on his left forearm!



We went and got them done at 11th Street Electric Gallery Tattoo! I was so nervous! It didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would! Except for one letter! It was so weird that one just killed and the rest didn't hurt in comparison! Alex said it was the same thing for him!


They turned out great! We love our tattoo's!!

1 comment:

The Workmans said...

They look great!! Yay for tattoos!!