Thursday, May 21, 2009

Celebrity Crushes, Scorching Edition

This months Celeb Crushes features some serious hotties!!






Cheryl Tweedy Cole! She is so gorgeous! So will admit it, I didn't even know who she was until yesterday! ( so surprising I know!! ) I was bored so I googled the 100 hottest females of 2009 and she was # 1!! I seriously couldn't agree more! She is so beautiful! She is a major pop singer in England and is a part of a girl band Girls Aloud!







Jesse Metcalfe is totally gorgeous! I admit that I use to watch Desperate Housewives and loved him on the show! He is so cute in Jon Tucker Must Die! My crush on him got bigger after seeing that movie for sure!!








Jamie/James King is so beautiful!! Alex and I loved her as Goldie in Sin City and we've both had a HUGE crush on her ever since!

1 comment:

The Workmans said...

Cheryl is gorgeous!! And that Jesse...Mmmhmmm!! So good looking!! That was a very pleasant thing to see first thing in the morning!! Thank you ;)