Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Counter...

Last night we went to The Counter! We are members of a dinner club that Deeds and Cakes started! Every month or so we go to a new restaurant in SLC that no one has tried before!


I thought that it was really cute inside! A lot smaller than expected though! The Counter is located at Gateway on the South West end of the mall!


They are famous for their custom built burgers! You get to pick everything you want on your burger! Starting with what kind of meat to the toppings and the sauces! The best part for me was the fact that you could order your burger in a bowl of lettuce! My burger was delicious!! But I don't know how often I will go to The Counter! My burger was about 13 dollars! That's pretty expensive if you ask me! But we did have a great time and it's always fun trying out new restaurants!

1 comment:

The Workmans said...

Those look SO yummy!! A bit pricey, but definitely good!! Jon and I will have to go and try them!