Friday, May 8, 2009

San Diego!!

We had such a blast in San Diego! It's such a fun city! It was a bit too chilly for my liking but we made the best of it by just sitting around most days! I didn't even get in the water! It was freezing!! 50 DEGREES! That is crazy!

Lexy and I on our flight to San Diego!


We arrived in SD around 3 and headed right over to our beach house! It was located on Yarmouth Court, a 30 minute walk to Bellmont Coaster. Us just chilling in our room! (the boys were nice enough to give Al and I the master bedroom! So sweet!)


It was our friend Josh's b-day the first day we were in Cali so we took him out to dinner that night!


Cory and I at dinner trying to take artsy pictures of us! It didn't really work!


Me and the Captain at dinner! I am in love with Captain Jack Sparrow and I guess this is the closest I will ever get to the real one so I had to have a picture with him!!


They had bikes at the beach house so we went on a few bike rides! It was so fun! I love the beach cruisers! They are a bit difficult getting use to not have a hand brake but I got the hang of it! (I wasn't ready for the picture!)


The boys hanging out looking very gangster!



The Birthday boy! We went to a nice dinner for Al's birthday at Ra! Its a delicious sushi restaurant! Alex and Cory matched so they needed their picture taken! Their model poses!

Us on our way to the restaurant in the taxi!


Alex and his delicious fried ice cream that he got for his B-day!


Finally a picture of Alex really smiling on his B-day!


Alex and his boyfriend Todd just chillling on our back patio! That was were we hung out the most playing cards!


Alex and I hanging out! I look ugly but Alex is actually kind of smiling for the picture so I had to put it on! He gets so annoyed with me for wanting to take so many pictures but he loves looking at them though!


Todd and I hanging out in our kitchen! It was pretty! (Most days I didn't get dressed! I was always in my PJ's!)

Allison and Todd again sitting outside!


Mike, Cakes, and I chilling on the porch! It was a pretty chilly night!


Kent and I just hanging out! We really didn't do much and that was the best part!


Alex and Johnny waiting for everyone to ride the rollercoaster!


Me, Al, Ty D, Lindsay, and Cakes in the background! You cant see Spencer!


Spencer and Cakes on the coaster!


Lindsay and I! Finally I wasn't the only girl there! Sadly she only came for one night!

Al and I on our last day at the beach house! It was sad leaving! But we had to head up to New Port early Monday morning to meet up with Al's family and hit up Disneyland!!


Yay!! Disneyland!! The second part of our trip started off with a bang at Disneyland! We went with Al's mom Julie, Al's grandma and grandpa, aunt Laurie, aunt Susie and Jim and their adorable girls, and Travey and Deeds and sweet baby Brody!


I was very sad to say that this was the cutest picture we got of us at D-land! Depressing! Oh well! We met up with my good family friend who happens to be the head of security at Disneyland and he gave us free tickets! He is so sweet to us!


Adorable Brodster enjoying his first day at Disneyland! It was so fun taking Brody on rides! He loved the Winney the Poo ride! It was so cute! I had a cute picture of Dee Dee at Disneyland but she wouldn't let me post it!


Julie and Traver outside of Hanuted Mansion! They are so cute! I was so exhausted by the end of the day I fell asleep on the car ride back to the hotel!


Alex and adorable Ella hanging out at the hotel! I think Ella is starting to warm up to me a bit more! (I got a hug good-bye from her, Big step!!)



Sweet baby Brody! He is so cute! He finally loves me now!


Alex and I shopping at Fashion Island! They have some great stores!


My Birthday!! Alex surprised me with Roses in the morning for my b-day! He is so sweet! Al's cute grandpa made me a special breakfast too! I had a great b-day with Al's fam! Ella drew me an adorable b-day picture!


I think that the most fun we had was hanging out by the pool and playing ping pong and shooting some pool and playing with a life'size chess board! Al tried to teach me chess but I just suck at it!


Me being a dork playing ping pong! We had so much fun by the end of it! I actually gave Al a run for his money and ended up winning a few games!


It was such a fun trip and we both didn't want to come home! I cant wait to go back to southern Cali and do it again! Sadly it wont be for quite a while!

1 comment:

The Workmans said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I am SO jealous!! Great pics! I am so proud of you for taking lots!! Next time you guys go on a friends vaca you better invite us!! Glad you had such a good time!