Sunday, May 24, 2009

Terrible News!

Yesterday I found out from Al that one of our favorite tv shows has been canceled!! No more My Name Is Earl!! That is so sad! We really loved this show! They totally left us hanging at the end of the season finale!






At the very end of the season finale we found out that Darnell isn't the father of Joy's son Earl Jr. like we all thought! Now we will never know who the father really was! I am lame but this show was so funny and so cute!


No more Randy!

No more Darnell, aka Crabman!

No more Joy!

No more Catalina!

Worst of all, no more Earl! I am sadly going to miss this show! It was so cute! Oh well! I guess just rewatching the old episodes will have to do!

1 comment:

The Workmans said...

You are so funny!! You and your tv shows. hahaha
I never really got into this show. I think I saw one episode and that was it. Sorry it's cancelled!!