Saturday, June 20, 2009

Celebrity Crushes!! Summer Lovin' Edition!


These Summer Lovin' Crushes have some awesome movies coming out this summer! I can't wait to stare at them for 2 hours on the big screen!



Hayden Panettiere is so adorable!! Alex and I absolutely LOVE her on Heroes! Al has a huge crush on her! I have loved watching her grow up! She has turned into a hot young lady! She is so cute!!







Josh Duhamel is so beautiful! Who didn't love him as Tad Hamilton? I certainly did and have had a bit of a crush on him ever since! Too bad he has the worst taste ever in women! I cannot believe he married Fergie!! Gross! Anyway I can't wait to see him in the new Transformers!







Megan Fox is so gorgeous! I think that she is absolutely beautiful! She has such a hot body! I totally forgot that she was in Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen! She looks amazing in everything she does!!





1 comment:

The Workmans said...

Great choices this month!! I love Josh!