Friday, June 19, 2009

My Sister's Keeper!

I just finished My Sister's Keeper! It was a great book! It was so sad though! I cried like a little baby at the end! I just love all of the Jodi Picoult books that I have read! Every one of her books has been so good, I can't wait to read more of them! This one though is a must read if you enjoy her books! If a book makes you cry then you know its a good book! I can't wait to see the movie now! It comes out next week! I'm hoping it doesn't disappoint me! Already some of the characters aren't how I imagined! Oh well! If its anything like the book it will be a wonderfully sad movie!

1 comment:

The Workmans said...

I am a little nervous about the movie too! We are going to have to fill our purses with tissues though. I hate crying in movie theaters. I always feel so dumb!! Haha I'm glad you liked the book. It's about time you finished it...lol just kidding