Thursday, June 25, 2009

Curry

On Tuesday Al and I took my Daddy out to lunch for his late Father's Day celebration! It was great fun sitting and chatting with dad! We went and got some Thai food! I absolutely LOVE Thai food! I think that yellow curry is so amazingly good! I am always craving Thai food and I never eat it! Its sad I only eat it every 4 months or so! So I thought I'd list my favorite Thai Restaurants in SLC, if anyone is craving Thai these places are the best!!!


My Top 3 Favorite Thai Restaurants!!

1. Pawit's Royale Thai Cuisine!



2. Bangkok Thai



3. Thai Siam

1 comment:

The Workmans said...

I've never been one for Thai, but there are a couple things that I have eaten at Thai Siam that I did enjoy. We should hit up this place for lunch one of these days. Maybe when my stomach isn't being so RETARDED!!