Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Tenth Circle!!

Last night I finished the Tenth Circle! I absolutely loved it! It was such a great book! I was hooked! I couldn't put it down! The twists in the plot definitely kept me on my toes and it was fun trying to crack the case! I kinda figured it out but not all the way! I was reading on some random blog and the reviews for this book were terrible, saying it was her worst book! If this was her worst then I'm going to LOVE every book she has ever written! Surprisingly enough this is her first book I haven't cried like a baby while reading it! I wont lie, I almost did a couple times! If anyone wants a good quick read this is definitely it!

1 comment:

The Workmans said...

I am so glad you liked this book! It is her first one I've read, and I loved it too!! I can't wait to read more of her books.