Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael is DEAD!!??!!


The King of Pop died today at age 50!! I just heard that Michael Jackson died of a heart attack around noon today! I can't believe it!! He's so young! My parents are a year older than he is! Scary! I grew up listening to all his music from Jackson 5 to his amazing career as an adult! I was a huge fan of his music and am so sad that I never got to see him in concert! That would have been such an amazing concert!!








He was so adorable when he was little! I really am upset about losing MJ! When I was a kid I use to watch his music videos over and over again! He was so amazing and mesmerizing! I am so terribly upset and will miss him greatly! Poor Michael!!!

1 comment:

The Workmans said...

I was shocked!! Sad day! I remember listening to his old songs over and over when I was a kid! We will have to make a tribute cd one of these days while we are at work!!