Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Goodbye LC!!

Last night I watched the season finale of the Hills! I am sad to say that I have been watching Lauren Conrad since she first started reality tv on Laguna Beach! Yes that is a bit pathetic I know! Last night was LC's last episode of the hills! 7 years later she has finally decided to move on with her life! In the final episode Lauren attends Heidi's wedding after all! Big surprise!




So this is my farewell to LC! I hope the hills doesn't suck without her! I don't know how it couldn't! She is the main character and the show has revolved around her! So, we will see what happens next season!


The rumor is that Kristen Cavallari is going to be replacing LC on the show and be the new main character they follow around! If you watched Laguna Beach then you know that this is a bit of a slap in the face to Lauren! They hated each other because they both liked Steven! Yeah I really just out nerded myself, its true! This will be interesting to see what happens next season!

1 comment:

The Workmans said...

Oh my heck, you have so many tv shows you watch!! LOL You are so funny!!! ;)