Monday, June 29, 2009

Tales of Beedle the Bard

I have had this book for an entire year and I finally finished reading it today! It was quite interesting and gave new insight to the world of Harry Potter! I absolutely loved all the stories! My two favorite stories were the Babbitty Rabbitty and Her Cackling Stump and my other favorite was The Tale of The Three Brothers! The Tale of The Three Brothers was probably the most interesting because that story plays such a huge role in the 7th book! If you are a huge Harry Potter fan, you really should read this book! It was quite interesting!

1 comment:

The Workmans said...

Sounds like a good book. And a super fast read! I haven't even read the 6th book, so I am not sure I would even get the stories in Beedle, but maybe I will have to get it anyway!!