Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Totally Hooked!!

Yesterday Al and I watched the first disc of True Blood! Tyson told us it was really good and we should watch it! So Alex gave in and got it for us! We are so hooked! It totally sucked us in right from the very beginning! I didn't think that Al would like it because he totally isn't as into vampires as I am! ( I'm so lame! ) I really thought that I was going to have to watch it alone!

I have heard that the books are really good! Now I really want to read them but I can't decide if I should watch the show first and then read them when its over or read them while watching it? I don't want to have the storyline spoiled if they are actually going to stay true to it!

The concept of the show is pretty cool! If anyone wants a fun new show to get into this one will totally suck you in! I can't wait to watch more and see what happens! It totally left us hanging and wanting more!

2 comments:

The Workmans said...

Hahahah Jon's mom LOVED these books!! Jon watched the series and thought it was pretty good. I'm glad you like it. You and your shows!! Hahaha ;)

Mandy said...

the books are ten times better! order the box set on amazon, but there are only 7 in it and there's a total of 9 books, i read them all in a month