Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Arachnophobia!!

Last night I watched Arachnophobia! When I was 9 years old a few friends and I watched this movie for the first time! I was terrified of it! The 4 of us slept in my tiny twin bed because we were to scared too sleep on the ground! I have always been scared of spiders but that definitely made it way worse after watching this movie!! I decided to face my fears and watch it again last night... It wasn't even scary! It is still gross because spiders are disgusting but I guess I'm not traumatized by the movie anymore! Good to know I'm getting somewhat over my fear of spiders!

1 comment:

The Workmans said...

I have only seen parts of that movie. Isn't it funny how when you were young a movie scared the crap out of you but then watching it now you almost have to laugh at how dumb it actually is! ahhaha