Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I heart Harry!!

Yay!! Tonight is the night! I can not wait! We are seeing Harry 6 at 12:01 tonight! I hope that its half as good as the book! I am so excited! Alex is getting excited too! I hope that I can stay up that late! I'm getting old and its very hard for me to stay up past 9! I will have to have a couple Rockstars to make it!



I have never dressed up for a Harry Potter Premiere and I'm wondering if I should do it this time! These t-shirts are cute and not too over the top or too lame!





I really hope that a lot of people dress up! It's so fun to people watch at movie premieres! I am so excited and can't wait! I hope that its good!

3 comments:

The Workmans said...

I really hope I can make it to the movie!! I will let you know as soon as I know! I never read the book so I am interested to see how the movie goes!!

Unknown said...

If you dress up I'm not going

Julie said...

maybe you should take a quick nap after work so you can make it through the whole movie