Sunday, July 12, 2009

Entourage Season 5!!

Yesterday Al and I finished watching the 5th Season of Entourage! It was so good! A little depressing but still all in all amazing! It felt like I had to wait forever for it to come out on DVD! I absolutely LOVE this show! It's one of our favorites! Ari, aka Jeremy Piven, is by far my favorite character! He is so funny! I absolutely love him! Then I would have to say Lloyd, aka Rex Lee is my second favorite character! He is so sweet and funny! He is Ari's gay assistant and I always feel bad for him because Ari is always making fun! Finally they are giving Lloyd could come backs!

Tonight is the Premiere of Entourage Season 6! I cannot wait! We gave in and got HBO at home so now we wont have to wait for all our favorite shows to come out on DVD! YAY!!! If you haven't ever watched this show, you really should! We absolutely love it! We have all the seasons on DVD if anyone wants to borrow them!

2 comments:

The Workmans said...

I have heard of this show, but never watched it! I don't even know what it's about. Jon and I really need to just break down and spend the money on cable or something. We suck!!

susie said...

Entourage is a fave at our house too. Last night's episode was great...can't wait for more.