Thursday, July 9, 2009

I Don't Get It...



I do not understand this trend! It is such a hot trend to have one of these UGLY swimsuits right now and I just don't get it at all! What is the point of wearing a one piece swimsuit that has holes cut out of it! Most women wear one piece swimsuits to cover up, to look modest, or because they can be really flattering. These swimsuits are so unflattering... its disgusting! You have to be stick skinny to look somewhat decent in one of these suits! You would get the ugliest tan lines from them too, GROSS! These are some of the TRASHIEST swimsuits I have ever seen! Nasty! I hope this fad ends quickly!

1 comment:

The Workmans said...

OMG...we saw this girl at TI last week that had one of these suits on. She was like 16 or something like that and it was a floral one. It was so ugly. Oh and how she thought she was so hot (especially cause she was a little drunk), I couldn't stop laughing. It was hilarious!!