Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Push

Al and I rented Push the other day! Alex fell asleep about 20 minutes into it! So I decided to finished it without him! I was actually pleasantly surprised! I totally thought that it would suck! I had heard good things about it so I watched it regardless! I thought it was really entertaining! It was a lot like Heroes so maybe that was why I liked it! I was a bit disappointed how it just ends... It makes you want more to the story! All in all, not my favorite movie of the year but definitely worth watching!

1 comment:

The Workmans said...

Jon and I really liked this movie! He is a huge fan of heroes so I think that's why he liked it so much. I agree that they kind of just leave you hanging at the end! I hope they make another one so bad!! I wanna know what happens to the Mom!!