Thursday, July 2, 2009

Pride and Prejudice!!

I have LOVED the story of Pride and Prejudice ever since I was a little girl! I use watched the A&E version over and over again! My sister and I would watch it every summer! We would sit down in the basement with a pan of Mac and Cheese and only stop the show for bathroom breaks! It was 5 hours long! It was a miracle that it could hold my attention for that long, I was only 10! I've only read the book once and I think its about time I read it again! I love Jane Austen's books! She is so amazing!

2 years ago, for Christmas, my aunts and uncles gave me the A&E version on DVD! It was such a wonderful gift! I watch it all the time! Usually alone so Al can't make fun of me when I cry!

I love 'Lizzy'! She is by far the coolest chick ever!

Mr. Collin Firth was by far the best Mr. Darcy that will ever play the part! To me he was perfect in every way! I loved him in it so much!

Lizzy and Mr. Darcy fighting! I love this scene!

The Bennet family! I love Mr. Bennet! He is so sweet!

So cute! Double wedding with Jane and Mr. Bingley and Lizzy and Mr. Darcy! The End!


I absolutely LOVED the Keira Knightley version of Pride and Prejudice! It was so good! It was well made and I love watching it over and over again! I saw it right when it came out it 2005!

I thought that Keira did a wonderful job as Lizzy! I loved watching her in the role!

Matthew Macfadyen played Mr. Darcy and did a wonderful job! You hate him and then you love him! But he is still no Collin Firth!

I thought that all the sisters were perfect! I loved Jane! She was just as sweet as she should have been!

I loved Donald Sutherland as Mr. Bennet! I thought that he was wonderful! So sweet and lovable!

I love this scene! Its so funny! The part that is right after this scene is my favorite part of the movie! When Mr. Darcy catches Lizzy spying on him and his sister in their house! Classic!

The end scene! I loved their ending and thought that it was quite cute! I love Pride and Prejudice so much and if for some crazy reason you haven't seen either of these movies... You really need to!! Now I just want to go get in bed and watch both of these movies for the next 7 hours straight!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't even read it, but lame!

The Workmans said...

I love this movie! I would love to have the A&E version. I will have to add it to my wish list so Jon knows about it ;) Anytime you want someone to watch it with please give me a call!! I would love to see it again!

Brattany :) said...

Sara, we should totally make a day out of it and watch the A&E version! It would be so fun eating yummy snacks of course while we watch!