Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Where The Wild Things Are!!

When I was a kid I absolutely LOVED this book! It was definitely one of my favorites! The other day when I was at the Premiere of Harry they showed the preview for this movie!!


I am so excited! The preview looks so cute! I can not wait! It comes out in theaters October 16th! I am going to have to read the book to freshen my mind! I'm sure its somewhere in all the kid books at my moms! I gotta go dig around for it! October feels too far away!!

3 comments:

The Workmans said...

I am so excited for this movie! We will have to go opening night!! It looks so cute! I wish Bug was old enough so I could take him.

susie said...

This is Leah's absolute favorite book! I didn't know it was going to be made into a moveie. She'll be so excited, can't wait!

Johnny Cakes said...

Have you seen John Evans sweet tatoo of one of the wild things monsters? Its pretty sweet.