Sunday, July 12, 2009

Lilly's 1st B-day!!

Today is Tigerlilly's first Birthday! She is such a sweet girl! I'm so glad Alex talked me into getting a puppy! It was hard work but she was worth it! It has been so fun watching her grow up!

Our first picture together! When we first got her all she did was sleep!

This is the first picture she was actually awake for!


Lilly loved her big sister right from the start! Too bad Sammy didn't feel the same way!

Sleepy little baby!


The girls! Lilly looks adorable and Sammy looks grumpy!


Alex and his baby!


My little baby! She got so big so fast!


Sammy and Lilly cuddling! Lil loves cuddling with her sister still!


Alex and Lil cuddling! She is such a sweet cuddle-bug!


My big baby! She is so cute!


She looks more like a Pit bull now! She is such a sweet girl! She loves cuddling, playing, being outside, food, kids, dogs, and not being in her cage!

1 comment:

The Workmans said...

She is soooo cute! I can't believe how little she was. It makes me want a puppy so bad!!