Monday, July 20, 2009

Celebrity Crushes!! Al's Pick, kinda...

This month of Celeb Crushes I thought that I would be nice and let Al pick the ladies!


Al is totally in love with Ali Landry! I think that she is so amazing! She really is so adorable!











David Beckham! He is so amazingly gorgeous he just had to be in this months Celeb Crushes! He is so beautiful and made girls all over the world interested in soccer!








Alex has a huge crush on Eliza Dushku! I think that she is so beautiful! I absolutely love her as an actress! She is so funny in Bring It On! I totally fell in love with her in that movie!





2 comments:

The Workmans said...

I heart David!! Is it weird if I used his last name for a boys name?? Those girls are very pretty! I might just have to copy you and do a celeb crush post of my very own! hahaha ;)

Brattany :) said...

You definitely should! I think that Beckham is an adorable name!! You really need to start doing a celeb crush post, its so fun looking at all the gorgeous pictures of them!