Saturday, July 25, 2009

Gone Crafting


Sara and I had another Craft Day!! This time we decided to make these awesome wall decorations! I love Craft Day so much these days! Its so fun making something really cute for your home!

We used 12x12 art canvas! We wrapped it in fabric like a present and hot glued it down! In some of the corners we had to tack it down to get it really tight!


The finished product!


The finished product! ( I forgot to flip the picture! oops! )

By the end I got lazy, I didn't take a picture of the last one in the process... The final product!

Al finally hung them up for me! They look so great on the wall! Alex thought that they would look dumb but they turned out great! It brings a lot to the living room! I want to make more since they turned out so wonderful!!

1 comment:

The Workmans said...

They look so good!! I love how you put them up on the wall!! Let's do another craft day soon. What should we do?