Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Harry 6 Movie!!

Last night Alex, Trevor, Sara, Koali, and I saw Harry! It was a really great movie! I really enjoyed it! Of course it didn't do the book justice because the book really was that amazing! They added in a bunch of stuff that they didn't need to and they left out the big battle at Hogwarts at the end!! I really did like it! But I'm just that big of a nerd that I was disappointed a bit! I really love all the movies but they never are as good as I want them to be! I am sure I will still see it a few more times in the theaters anyway!!

The unbreakable vow! This scene was better and more intense in the book but I really like the way they did it in the movie!

Tom Riddle, he was perfect! He was scary even as a kid! Perfect! I loved this part!

Professor Slughorn looked wonderful! Exactly as I imagined him!

Harry winning the liquid luck, thanks to the Half-blood Prince!

I love this part! When Harry puts the liquid luck in Ron's drink! These are a few of the scenes that I really enjoyed!

1 comment:

The Workmans said...

The movie was so good! I am going to have to read the book now. Great, that means I have to get through book 5!! Thanks for the invite to the movie!