Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Harry Potter Scene it!!

I love this game! It is so fun! It is one of my favorites! The only problem is that I'm a huge Harry Potter nerd and the only person that is actually competition for me is my cousin Ailsa, who is on a mission! So I haven't played in months! Does anyone want to play? I don't own that many games and I feel like its a waste for this awesome game to be just sitting in my laundry room ignored! I think I should plan a game night and play a bunch of different games! This one will have to be on the agenda so I can win at least one time!

2 comments:

The Workmans said...

Sounds like a fun night. You can count on us to be there!! We love playing games. I'm not sure how well I would do with Harry Potter, but I am definitely willing to give it a whirl!

Julie said...

Take it up to the cabin next time and I'll play. Although you'll probably laugh at my non-potterness.