Thursday, July 16, 2009

Eastbound & Down

Eastbound and Down just came out on DVD last week. I had seen a couple of the episodes and thought that it was hilarious! Alex had seen the entire season and absolutely loved it! So he bought it the second it was out on DVD! The other day we watched the entire first season! It really is so funny! Kenny Powers, aka Danny McBride is so f-ing funny! He is the best character! He is so arrogant and full of himself, its crazy! The show is about Kenny Powers and how he use to be a professional baseball player but got kicked out of the majors for his use of steroids! He takes a job as a p.e. coach and is trying to get back into the big leagues! It really is so funny and if you haven't seen it you really should!



Here's just a few of the silly scenes in the show! I was so sad that I couldn't find a picture of the best part in the entire first season! Kenny dancing at the school dance! 'What drugs?' and 'It's the egg roles not the ecstasy!' What a silly show! I'm sad that the new season doesn't start til January!

5 comments:

The Workmans said...

I can't believe how many shows you guys watch. Maybe I should just get tv!! Ha!! It does look funny though. Jon really likes baseball so I am sure he would enjoy it too!!

Johnny Cakes said...

You look like a broke down daytona hooker. How much do you give me I slam dunk this tray?

Johnny Cakes said...

You look like a broke down daytona hooker. How much do you give me I slam dunk this tray?

Unknown said...

hold on to your dick!

Brattany :) said...

I'm going to Shabooms!!!