Friday, July 17, 2009

Mochi Cake!!

Have you ever tried Mochi cake? Well you definitely should! When I went to visit Becca and Megan back in March their friend Kurt made this amazing cake! It just so happens to be gluten free! It's made out of Mochiko flour which is a sweet rice flour! It is so good! The last time I went to visit Becca and Megan in May, Megan surprised me by making me an entire cake just for me!! It was so amazing and I have been craving it ever since! Megan sent me the recipe and I need to try out my baking skills! It is so yummy! I can't wait to make it!

4 comments:

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

I heard that Betty Crocker has gluten free cake mixes, have you tried any?

Brattany :) said...

I have heard that! But I haven't tried them yet! They were only online but now maybe they are in stores! I love cake!

The Workmans said...

That looks so so so good! You are going to have to make some!! Have a great weekend! I will see you on MOnday!!

Julie said...

That looks yummy. Can I have the recipe? I'd love to try it.