Saturday, July 18, 2009

National Ice Cream Day!!

Today is national ice cream day! So everyone needs to go and get their favorite ice cream! I love ice cream so much so I thought it would be kind of fun to list our favorite kinds!

My Top 5 Favorite Kinds of Ice Cream


1. Reese's Ice Cream













2. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough













3. Caramel Cashew











4. Cookies and Cream














5. Mint Chocolate Chip











Alex's Top 5 Favorite Kinds of Ice Cream

1. Half Baked














2. Mission to Marzipan














3. Caramel Cashew













4. Cookies and Cream















5. Reeses's Ice Cream

3 comments:

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Here is a giveaway for gluten free stuff you should enter. I entered and if I win I will give it to you :)
http://momgoincrazy.blogspot.com/2009/07/betty-crocker-gluten-free-review.html

Brattany :) said...

Thanks Deeds for the heads up! I left her a comment! I hope I win! They look so good!

The Workmans said...

Jon is a slut for ice cream! I am not so much a fan, but I will eat it! The Reeses looks so good!